That’s what you’ll be saying once you’ve tried Redleaf water.
Why you ask?
Because Redleaf is the official water of the 2010 spring training season for the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim and the Oakland Athletics. It’s being sold at all the concessions stands at both the Phoenix Municipal stadium and the Tempe Diablo stadium.
Yes, I’ve tried it and yes I think it’s great…if not I wouldn’t be blogging about it. The first words that came to mind after sampling Redleaf was “clean and crisp” and that’s exactly what I want my bottled water to be.
A little background about Redleaf:
Redleaf is Canada’s ultra-premium bottled water; founded in 2008. Their mission: “to produce and distribute bottled water that is good for people as well as food for the earth.” Some benefits of Redleaf water include:
1. No chemicals used in the bottling process or plant
2. Micro-oxygenated to boost alertness, energy and re-hydration
3. Magnetized allowing red blood cells to easily absorb oxygen
4. Filtered four times for ultra-purification and natural mineral retention
Not planning on attending a spring training game; but want to try some Redleaf water; that’s where I come in. Redleaf has agreed to send 5 lucky readers a 12 pack of this premium water. There’s 3 ways to win:
1. Post a comment on this blog.
2. Tweet about this contest & leave me a comment letting me know.
3. Post a link about the contest on Facebook leaving me a comment here to let me know.
Contest ends Friday, March 26, 2010 at midnight (EST) so get moving. Don’t miss the chance to try this premium water for yourself!